Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Week 2 Water, Water, Everywhere Day: 1


Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points]

In New Zealand we have many
beautiful beaches and stunning waterfalls. One of the most spectacular waterfalls is called Kitekite and it is located in Piha, a small village west of Auckland. Tourists and locals flock to Piha during the summer season to enjoy the waterfall, the local beach, and the great surf. Have you ever tried surfing? Although I have never surfed many of my friends have and they absolutely love it. In fact, it is their favourite summer activity! What is yours?
For this activity, please take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. It could be anything! Here is a picture of one of our team members (Laura) doing one of her favourite summer activities.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favourites.

I was dancing and the reason I like dancing because I was inspired by Michel Jackson and Michel Jackson was my role model but what else he does was cool dance moves like the moon walk. But the most thing i like about dancing is about having fun with people and my friends and even my siblings


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mathew,

    My name is Georgia and I am the Cluster Manager for the Kaikohekohe (Northland) Schools. I really enjoyed reading about your favourite summer activity! That's awesome that you love to dance. Can you moon walk?

    I wish I could dance, but I prefer singing in my spare time as I'm much better at singing than I am at dancing.

    Hope you are having a lovely holiday!
    Cheers, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.