Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

challenges



  1. What have been your challenges in maths this year? Using stage 7 in maths



  1. What do you think about the way we learn maths now compared to how we used to learn maths a couple of years ago? By using our hands and maths equipment and all kind of stuff


  1. Has your ability to share with your group in the class changed? If so how? It will be cool and fun



Student Voice - Mathematics

  1. What have you learned in mathematics this year? Using my time table to solve the problem
  2. What has helped you learn in maths this year? Making my  ability more powerful

  1. What have been your successes in maths this year?   With all my life

  1. What does your teacher do that helps you learn maths well? By making me to ;lean  that is my maths thing



  1. Do you have any suggestions as to how we can teach or learn maths better? no

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.